Creating an Account with Bend on MindBody
From a Computer
From a Computer
Go to our website at www.bendyoga.ca and click “Sign In/Class Registration” and this will take you to the Mindbody site. From here you can create your account and purchase what you like.
To create a new account on a Mindbody site, follow these steps:
- Enter your email address in the “Create an Account” section, then click Next.
- In the Create an Account screen, enter your contact information, any required info (they’ll have asterisks), and create a username and password. …
- Click Create Account.
Using the App on your phone or Ipad
If you still go to our website from your mobile device and click on the “Sign In/Class Registration” – this should prompt you to install the app right away. DO THIS.
You’ll need to create a new account when using the MINDBODY® app for the first time. This is necessary even if you’ve already created an account with a local MINDBODY business. This is because the Mindbody login is a universal account that can be used across any Mindbody business, while your desktop login is unique to that business.
When creating your new account in the app, make sure to use the same email address and name that you use at your local business. This allows your account with them to link up with your Mindbody app account so you can view and use passes wherever you go.
Here’s how to register for a MINDBODY app account:
- Launch the MINDBODY app and select Continue with email.
- Enter your email address, then tap Next. (Please note, existing users will be asked to log in.)
- Create and enter a password, then tap Next.
- Enter your first name, last name, location, and email preference, then tap Create Account.
Log in to your email account to confirm your email address. Now you are ready to go!